For Press Registration please
For information regarding PRESS registrations please contact email@example.com
For information regarding registrations:firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. +39 06 3553 0333 / 0334 / 0306 - Fax +39 06 35530268
Special fee for low-resource countries
A special early registration fee for delegates from these low-resource countries of which national societies are members of FIGO, has been introduced.
Congress Registration fees (all fees in Euro and include VAT):
|Congress||Payment within 21 Sept 2012||950||late registration|
|Congress||Payment within 31 May 2012||600||early registration|
|Congress||Payment within 15 May 2012||750||early registration|
From 16 May 2012 to 31 Aug 2012
|Congress||From 01 Sept 2012 to 15 Sept 2012||950||late registration|
|Congress||From 07 Oct 2012 onward||950||on site registration|
|Pre-Congress courses||Course 1: Basic course on ultrasound||100||regular registration|
|Pre-Congress courses||Course 2: Diabetes and pregnancy in low-resource countries||100||regular registration|
|Pre-Congress courses||Course 3: Postpartum haemorrhage||100||regular registration|
|Pre-Congress courses||Course 4: Basic course on endoscopy||100||regular registration|
|Pre-Congress courses||Course 5: Basic course on colposcopy||100||regular registration|
|Pre-Congress courses||Course 6: The FIGO Fertility Tool Box ™||100||regular registration|
|Pre-Congress courses||Course 7: The Global Obstetrics Network (GONet)||100||regular registration|
Delegate Registration Fee includes:
- Opening Ceremony and Reception
- Closing Ceremony
- FIGO Evening for All
- Access to all sessions and the Exhibition Hall
- Tea/coffee breaks
- Delegate bag and Congress literature
Travel card (sponsored by FIGO) which enables:
- free access to Metro lines A and B, Bus and Tram system within Rome – from Oct. 7th to Oct 12th
- free access to all regional trains and Leonardo Express Train (specific schedule will be published soon) - from Oct. 7th to Oct 12th
Please note registration fee does not include lunches, which will be available for purchase.
Pre-Congress Courses registration fees (all fees in Euro):
Please note you need to register for the main Congress in order to participate in Pre-Congress course of your choice.
Visit the official Congress website www.figo2012.org for more details on the proposed courses.
- All cancellations must be made in writing - No telephone call will be accepted.
- Cancellations received before May 15, 2012 will be eligible to a refund of 70% of the paid registration fee.
- Cancellations received from May 16 through May 31, 2012 will be eligible to a refund of 50% of the paid registration fee.
- Cancellations occurring after June 1, 2012 will not be eligible for a refund.
- Bank administration fee and credit card fee will not be reimbursed.