Official poster service for XX FIGO World Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics
FIGO is proud to present the innovative PosterSessionOnline service for XX FIGO World Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics, a high-quality, subsidized printing & delivery service which is available to all poster presenters.
As an added value, all posters created through this service will be displayed on an exclusive FIGO 2012 virtual poster gallery for 1 year, open from October 7. This is a new opportunity for you to ensure that your poster gets maximum exposure. If you prefer to print your poster yourself and bring it to the meeting, you can submit a PowerPoint version via PosterSessionOnline free of charge to be displayed on this online resource. We would strongly encourage all authors to support this service as far as possible.
STEP 1: Prepare your poster in PowerPoint or PDF, 90 x 120 cm vertical, 1 slide only
Need help preparing your poster?
• Choose one of our pre-designed templates (optional).
• Follow our comprehensive poster design course for PowerPoint.
• View the editing and layout guidelines (recommended font sizes, etc).
• Contact us for further help (Mon-Th 9-17:30; Fr 9-15 GMT+1).
STEP 2: Submit your poster file online
a) Click to start the submission process.
b) Enter the first author’s name then find your poster details.
c) When you have submitted your poster correctly, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. Please print it and bring it with you to FIGO 2012.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What is the cost of the service?
• the optional PrintingOnline and delivery service costs 65€ + VAT - select Print and Display when submitting your poster. Collect it on-site - the location will be given shortly.
• Display Online Only is free (but you must print and bring your own poster to hang on the panels).
What is the production quality of the poster produced?
• The poster is available with 4 colour printing on 200g/m2 photographic paper.
• Poster size 90x120 cm.
How will the poster be checked?
• The layout (but not scientific content) is checked via 6 quality control assessments assuring 100% accuracy.
I have already produced a PDF or other format. What can I do?
• We now accept PDF files as well as PowerPoint.
What consideration has been made with respect to referencing?
• All posters will be given a Digital Object Identifier number (DOI), similar to the ISBN number for books. It allows referencing in future work including abstracts, CVs, journals etc.
• When is the deadline? The deadline for submitting a poster is 27th September 2012 at 23:59 GMT+1 (=6pm EST).
If for any reason you do not wish your poster to be displayed online, or you wish to display it at a later date, please let us know by phone or e-mail.