Continuing Medical Education (CME) Accreditation
The following societies have approved the programme of the XX FIGO World Congress of
Gynecology and Obstetrics to date:
- RANZCOG: RANZCOG Fellows can claim on the basis of 1 CPD point per hour of educational activity in the Overseas Meeting category
- FOGSI-ICOG will accredit participants with 8 CME points per day attended
- Zimbabwe Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists will accredit participants who attend the FIGO Congress with 10 CME points per day attended to a maximum of 20 CME points each
- FEBRASGO will accredit the meeting with 5 CME points
- Association of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Ukraine will accredit participants with 5 CME points
- The Hong Kong College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists will accredit the meeting with 30 CME/CPD (category O&G) points
- The Swiss Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics has attributed the 2012 FIGO Congress 36 credits
- This event is an accredited group learning activity under Section 1 of the Framework of CPD options for the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynaecology will grant 10 points to its participants in the FIGO Congress
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG) – participants registered with the RCOG CPD programme may claim CPD credits at the rate of 1 credit per hour, excluding breaks.
- ACCME Accreditation
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint sponsorship of The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists designates this live activity for a maximum of 32 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
College Cognate Credit(s)
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists designates this live activity for a maximum of 32 Category 1 College Cognate Credits. The College has a reciprocity agreement with the AMA that allows AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to be equivalent to College Cognate Credits.